Careers and Connections
Our program allows access to many internship and employment opportunities on both a regional and national scale. Our students have held positions at renowned organizations such as the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Bruins, New England Revolution, Los Angeles Dodgers, Barca, LA Olympic Committee (2024), and more.
Graduates go on to work in the following industries:
- Sports Public Relations
- Sports Management
- Sports Event Management
- Sports Agentry
- Sports Podcasting
- College and Professional Sports Information
- Team and League Media Relations
Emerson College is committed to a high-quality and high-touch education. As a student in the Sports Communication program, you will have great access to your professors and have the opportunity to collaborate with them during your time at Emerson and beyond.
You’ll have access to:
- Boston, one of the few cities in the country with all four major sports teams and a Top 10 Sports Media market.
- Internship and collaborative experience opportunities with major league sports in Boston, Los Angeles, Barcelona, and Sydney, among other global cities.
- Global opportunities for academic and practical study of sports communication allow our students to fully immerse themselves in this market from diverse perspectives.
Learn more at emerson.edu/admissions-aid/graduate-admission
Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
Office of Communications and Marketing © 2021 Emerson College