Emerson students aren’t afraid to take risks. They’re ambitious, independent-minded artists and communicators of every background who come to Emerson to become a creative force in fields that shape our society, culture, and future.
MOVE THE WORLD FORWARD
At Emerson, college is a global experience. Gain unparalleled access to internships, museums, media companies, performances, and experiences that will inspire you academically, creatively, and professionally at our main campus in the heart of Boston.
You might also:
- Spend a semester at our cutting-edge facility on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles while interning at companies like Sony, Netflix, and E!;
- Study at Emerson’s very own medieval castle in Well, the Netherlands;
- Choose from one of our other Emerson-sponsored external programs in locations all over the world—from Santiago to Salzburg and everywhere in between.
> A GLOBAL EXPERIENCE
Students also have the opportunity to apply to three innovative, intercontinental programs thanks to our global partnerships:
- Global BFA in Film Art with Paris College of Art
- Global BA in International and Political Communication with Franklin University Switzerland
- Global BA in Business of Creative Enterprises with either Franklin University Switzerland or International College of Management, Sydney in Australia