Unparalleled Learning in Paris
Paris College of Art, and the city of Paris itself, both serve as your home base for this program—giving you access to academic resources that will offer you a unique hybrid fine art and film school experience.
Emerson’s film program is consistently ranked in the top 10 worldwide. Paris College of Art prepares leaders in design, photography, fine art, and media art in Europe and beyond.
- Internship offerings that provide engagement with the European and American fine art and film industries;
- Research opportunities and art studio facilities through PCA’s partnerships with other learning institutions, including Centre de recherche du château de Versailles and Le Centre de Recherches Interdisciplinaires (CRI);
- Three libraries: Bibliothèque Kandinsky, Bibliothèque des Arts Décoratifs, and the American Library in Paris;
- Exclusive film archives originally reserved for museum curators;
- World-renowned museums and cultural attractions nearby, including the Centre Pompidou, Cinémathèque Française, Musée du Jeu de Paume, and Maison Européenne de la Photographie, among others; and
- Located in a neighborhood that is full of film production companies and is the setting for numerous films.