Unparalleled Resources in Australia
As a student in this program, you’ll have access to numerous resources. These include:
- Extensive campus facilities including computer labs, spacious classrooms, lecture halls, a comprehensive library, tennis and basketball courts, and the beautiful Grand Dining Room;
- Ample outdoor study space and beautiful campus grounds with stunning ocean views, parklands, bush walks, lush gardens, and cityscape;
- Internship opportunities through a robust Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program, giving you access to real-world experience in your desired field as well as valuable contacts and a chance to develop strong international career networks;
- Close proximity to Manly Beach, rated “Australia’s best beach” by Tripadvisor, and Manly’s Central Business District, known for its shopping precinct, cafés, restaurants, and beachside lifestyle;
- A city campus in the heart of downtown Sydney’s lively business district, close to World Square Shopping Centre, Chinatown, Darling Harbour, and Barangaroo Waterfront.
The BCE major is among the first of its kind in the nation. Together with International College of Management, Sydney, this program shapes the next generation of business leaders across the globe.
International College of Management, Sydney Pty Ltd ACN 003 144 045 ATF The ICTHM Trust ABN 54 174 259 919, trading as International College of Management, Sydney, Aspire Institute, Aspire English, International Sport College of Australia CRICOS Provider Code: 01484M, RTO Code: 90851, TEQSA ID: PRV12025
Study Abroad 1 - Includes WIL - CRICOS Course Code - 105505B Study Abroad 2 - CRICOS Course Code 105506A